Manager - Illawarra Centre
Relationships Australia NSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the Role
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced individual to join us as the Manager, Illawarra Centre. The Illawarra Centre delivers the following services to the community;
- Counselling and Touchstone
- Relationship Education Program
- Family Safety Program
- Parenting Orders Program
In this hands-on operational role, you will lead a team of approximately 20 staff and will directly manage 3 Team Leaders. The primary focus of this position is to develop, manage and grow high quality services and programs within the Illawarra region. You will ensure all client-based practitioner activities are accurately recorded in our data management system and provide metrics data to evaluate customer experience. You will have a strong customer service focus, and will drive excellence across all services, demonstrating that we are effectively meeting need with evidence and based results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Providing input to the strategic direction of the organisation, region, and cross-divisional projects and initiatives
- Fostering a strong team culture and leading staff to meet program KPI’s
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships internally and externally with relevant stakeholders
- Compliance with contractual requirements
- The implementation of policies and procedures
The salary package for this full-time role, working 5 days per week based in the Illawarra Centre is between $103,337 to $107,659 + super dependant on skills, qualifications and experience.
For a copy of the position description, CLICK HERE
For candidates that require further information on the role, please contact the hiring manager (Peter Carey) on 0431 335 482 or at email@example.com
As the successful candidate your will possess the following essential criteria;
- Tertiary and/or postgraduate qualifications in Business, Marketing, Human Resources, Psychology, Behavioural Sciences or equivalent;
- Significant experience in a leadership and people management of a multi-faceted team at Manager level (or above) at either a Community Services or Customer Service oriented organisation;
- Strong stakeholder management skills with a driven, highly proactive and energetic mindset;
- Knowledge of emerging themes in the provision of high quality customer service in the community sector;
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Capacity to interrogate complex data and develop strategies to address identified issues.
What benefits are on offer?
- Salary Packagingavailable to staff based on our Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) status, providing additional reduction in tax payable.
- Salary sacrificing to superannuation, some educational courses and other approved items if desired.
- up to 5 additional leave days per year (pro rata), to be used between Christmas and New Year, and on your Birthday.
- Discounted fees for courses undertaken through Relationships Australia (NSW) Professional Training.
- Additional Study Leave for approved educational courses.
- Comprehensive supervision and support for practitioners.
- Comprehensive Wellness Strategy including a focus on reducing our organisational footprint on the environment, Fitness Passport, annual flu vaccinations and our Employee Assistance Program.
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply. RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role.
How To Apply?
Please apply with your responses to the criteria and relevant resume information at the following link; https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW513
PLEASE NOTE: ONCE YOU START YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION, YOU CANNOT SAVE AND RETURN TO IT AT A LATER POINT.
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the fields.
- Have your resume and cover letter ready to go.
- You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.
This role has no formal closing date, we will review applications as they are received, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.