Client Services Officer
Northern Sydney Centre
- Bring your exceptional customer service & admin skills to this varied role
- Fixed term contract until December 2020, with the possibility of extension
- Part Time – 4 days a week, based in Macquarie Park
Relationships Australia NSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
We are seeking a Client Services Officer to provide client services and assist the Manager with the general administration duties of the centre. The Client Services Officer will be the first point of contact for client’s phone calls, online queries and emails. The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure smooth and consistent experience for all client interactions from initial calls through the booking process using RANSW’s standard operating procedures, ensuring compliance with WHS policy and procedures.
About the role
As RANSW is currently working remotely, working as a Client Services Officer will see you working autonomously as a first point of contact for RANSW. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- First point of contact for all clients calling the centre;
- Making client appointment bookings and maintaining client confidentiality at all times;
- Deliver exceptional customer service to clients & staff;
- Support the Manager with the overall administration for the centre including, invoicing, banking, stationary and general daily requirements;
- Manage all centre emails and enquires;
- Maintain accurate data collection in line with the organisation standards;
- Adhere to WH&S policies and RA procedures.
About the successful candidate
- Experience working in Customer Service and Administration;
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement;
- Skills in conflict resolution and ability to deal with challenging customers;
- Demonstrated ability to think laterally as a means of sourcing accurate information quickly and effectively;
- Ability to work in a team;
- High level of computer literacy and knowledge of IT systems with experience in information database and communication/telephone management system
The salary for this fixed term 4 day a week position is $48,001 + super and salary packaging benefits. (hourly rate $30.77)
How to Apply
Please apply with your responses to the criteria and relevant resume information at the following link; https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW515
Australia’s First Peoples
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role. RANSW's RAP can be found at here
Diversity and Inclusion statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply.