MANAGER - SPECIALIST PROGRAMS
Macquarie Park, NSW
About Relationships Australia NSW
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the Opportunity
Are you an experienced program manager in the community / family / relationships services sector?
Have you managed a team of staff in social work, group work programs or similar?
If so, this role is for you! We are seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join us as the Manager, Specialist Programs.
In this role, you will manage a range of bespoke programs across the RANSW network ranging from casework to parenting education. Key to success will be the effective management and engagement with program staff, funders and partners to ensure quality service delivery, reporting and program implementation.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
- Leading several programs that are geographically dispersed in Sydney and Hunter regions, monitoring & managing performance against annual targets
- Monitoring and reporting on program performance and working to meet KPIs
- Network and building constructive relationships with relevant program funders;
- Working effectively with all stakeholders internally and externally for the achievement of program objectives.
This role is part time, on a fixed term two year contract, working 9 days per fortnight, based in Macquarie Park with regular travel to other NSW centres.
The annual base salary range for this position is as given below:
$103,337 to $107,659 (for full time role)
$93,003 to $96,893 ( for this role - 9 days per fortnight)
The hourly rate is 52.99 to $54.46
In addition to the base salary, there is the employers contribution (9.5%) to superannuation, leave loading (17.5%) and we offer salary packaging.
Actual Base Salary will be negotiated with the successful candidate being dependent on their level of experience, training and qualifications.
For a copy of the position description, CLICK HERE
Who are we looking for?
The essential criteria / experience for this role are below and your application must demonstrate competencies in them:
Significant experience at a Manager level (or above) at a Community Services / Customer Service oriented organization;
Proven leadership and people management skills, including stakeholder management;
Proven initiative and commitment to excellence;
Excellent organisational skills and able to manage multiple projects and priorities;
Well developed capacity to interrogate data and develop strategies to address identified issues.
There are also four ‘must-haves’ that we look for in every employee at RANSW:
1. A passion for our mission, our values and for the work we do together
2. The dedication, flexibility and creativity to always put the client first
3. The resilience and agility to adapt to change
4. A can-do, results-driven attitude – being motivated to hit targets in an environment where we measure our impact to ensure we deliver and grow
Where is the position located?
Head office at Macquarie Park with regular travel to NSW Centres
Why work with us?
1… Help people who need you most, when they need you most: End every day knowing you’ve made a real difference
2… Be part of something bigger: Last year alone, our people delivered over 56,000 client sessions across New South Wales.
3… Support and be supported: Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve together and how you grow as a team.
4... Never be bored: new day, new challenge: Enjoy diverse, interesting work that will challenge and reward you professionally and personally
What benefits are on offer?
Employees of Relationships Australia (NSW) enjoy salary packaging and a number of non-salary benefits that have been designed to assist in their personal and career growth and their wellbeing. We are pleased to offer the following benefits to our people:
- Salary Packaging available to staff based on our Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) status, providing additional reduction in tax payable.
- Salary sacrificing to superannuation, some educational courses and other approved items if desired.
- up to 5 additional leave days per year (pro rata), to be used between Christmas and New Year, and on your Birthday.
- Discounted fees for courses undertaken through Relationships Australia (NSW) Professional Training.
- Additional Study Leave for approved educational courses.
- Comprehensive supervision and support for practitioners.
- Comprehensive Wellness Strategy including a focus on reducing our organisational footprint on the environment, Fitness Passport, annual flu vaccinations and our Employee Assistance Program.
Australia’s First Peoples
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role. RANSW's RAP can be found at http://www.relationshipsnsw.org.au/about-us/stretch-reconciliation-action-plan/
Diversity and Inclusion statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply.
How to Apply?
You may wish to prepare your responses in a Word document. You can then COPY and PASTE your answers from Word into the below fields.
- Have your resume and cover letter ready to go.
- You'll then be prompted to attach your resume and other documents (if applicable). Click 'Next'.
- Review your application to confirm everything is correct. Click 'Confirm' to submit your application.