Clinical Leader Counseling Team
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the role
We are seeking a suitably qualified and experienced part- time Clinical Leader in our Counselling Team to lead a team of practitioners in our Parramatta Centre. As the successful candidate you will be a key support to the Centre Manager by leading the Counselling team, providing clinical supervision and managing day to day matters within the team. You will also maintain your clinical expertise, providing direct service where required.
This is a part-time position of 4 days per week that provides a salary of $70,953 - $77,831 dependent on your experience, training and qualifications.
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following;
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in the human services area (e.g. social work, psychology), or other relevant qualifications, as well as, competencies in supervision, couple or family therapy, counselling, group work, psychotherapy, case management;
- 5+ years’ experience as a child and family counsellor, couple or family therapist or 2500 hours of supervised clinical practice in counselling;
- Demonstrated skills, experience and training as a clinical supervisor, giving and receiving live group work supervision;
- Demonstrated competence and understanding of working within a trauma informed framework;
- Confidence (and competence) using technology (databases, Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Demonstrated experience in delivering quality customer service to internal/external customers;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Key responsibilities include;
- Ensuring high quality services are provided to clients through support and leadership for the team;
- Collaborating with colleagues as part of the local leadership group;
- Providing effective case consultation and clinical supervision including critical incident de-briefing and triage of complex case when escalated;
- Preparation of reports and analysis as required;
- Working closely with stakeholders to develop and improve staff practice;
- Ensuring the Counselling program at Macquarie Park Centre remains relevant and well connected, with other services within and outside the organisation.
How to Apply
Candidates MUST apply online and answer the role selection criteria’s. For more information about the role and to apply, click on the link below:
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. Candidates are selected in accordance with pre-determined selection criteria. RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, this is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role.