Couple & Family Counsellor
RANSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We are a not-for-profit Australian organisation with no religious affiliations. Our goal is to promote relationships that are safe, healthy and resilient.
About the role
This Couple & Family Counsellor position based in Parramatta, will see you providing quality couple and family therapy clinical work to clients (individual, couples, families – which may including children and groups) across a broad spectrum of issues. This position promotes services to clients and external customers of the organisation, works as part of a team and contributes to program/service development.
The salary for this part time role, at 3 days per week, is $44,202 - $49,397, negotiated dependent on your experience and qualifications. In addition to the salary to the base salary, there is the employer’s contribution (9.5%) to superannuation, leave loading (17.5%) and we offer salary packaging
We're interested in hearing from people who possess a combination of;
- Degree qualified in Social Sciences or equivalent
- Post Graduate qualification and training in Relationship Counselling or equivalent with an understanding of the systemic approach.
- Minimum 100 hours of clinically supervised face to face counselling experience with couples and/or with families.
- Self management and ability to work within the organisation’s ethical framework, policies and procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team
- Efficient administrative skills including the use of information technology and data bases for communication, evaluation and data collection
- Capacity to provide quality customer focused care.
Add value to the RANSW team with your skills and experience. Click the following link to complete your application; https://ransw1.applynow.net.au/jobs/RANSW491
Australia’s First Peoples
RANSW is committed to creating opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. This is a core part of our Reconciliation Action Plan. Australia’s First Peoples are encouraged to apply for this role. RANSW's RAP can be found at here
Diversity and Inclusion statement
RANSW is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and recognises the importance of attracting the right people for the right job. We are actively seeking to increase the diversity of our team and encourage applications from people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTQI+ community, people living with disability/ies, and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples. In the interests of gender diversity, we encourage men to apply.